When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Christmas is coming

It's December 2nd and you know what that means..... get ready for the onslaught of Christmas cards in your mailboxes!

I did several handmade Christmas cards this year (with these inside) and have given them all out.


I've decided to do a second version and this is the one I like best.

Highlights from our year - my Australian citizenship ceremony, Erik's wedding, sunset on Waikiki Beach.

I got the idea and the artwork panel from Simply Kierstie. Check out her post here.

Merry Christmas from The Davies family!

-Glenn Kara Julia and Evan


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...