When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Instafriday

Instafriday time again. Phone camera instagramed shots documenting the weird wild and wonderful that is Random Musings. I'm @MamaJillaroo, follow along there.

Morning tea, beautiful surroundings, you had me at hello!
Sunday morning worship, Sunday morning preaching. Good stuff.
Late night cuppa and nibblies. Peanut butter cheese toast and a raspberry jam tartlet. Coffee in my favorite mug. The mug I got in Austria 12 years ago. A little shop, mugs for a couple € each. Purple flowers, my favorite color. I don't really know why I went into that shop while out with my roommate and our host mother, I just did. A lot has happened in those 12 years. #pondering #latenightcuppa #randommusings #Ausmerican
My niece has excellent taste in jewelry. She picked out this lovely purple number back in February. I looked at my sideboard and found this. Might as well wear it! #blingitup #bling #Nieceling #AunnieKay #purple #shiny
Footy Finals Fever. Go Broncos, Northern Pride, and South Sydney Rabbitohs!
I got Evan a new pinwheel last week. I totally forgot to get one for big sister at the same time. Mama feeling a bit bad here. I'm so used to bringing only one thing out to the cemetery that I completely forgot I have to bring BOTH babies something pretty! Enter Daiso, and a pretty flowery pink pinwheel. Here you go baby girl!
Cheapshop. Stickers. Butterflies. Cannot.Pass.Up.
Packaging supplies. YES! *I cleared out the shelves.*
Lunchtime. Hungry. Don't want much. Bacon Egg Cheese & bbq sauce on a roll. Yum. #nolongerhangry
Late night fb chat, custom necklace requested, parts sourced and assembled. Voila! (I am taking orders.)
Feeling a bit fancy for dinner. Tomato soup with dippers. On our wedding china. Definitely doing again!
It's October, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness/Remembrance month. I'm participating in Capture Your Grief. Click the link and follow along.
New month, new calendar page. This one just for my metalhead hubby. :)
It's warming up down here in SEQ. Dessert one night called for chocolate ice cream. Shot of Bailey's. Iced coffee. Try it. You're welcome. ;) #dessert #sweettooth #cold #yum #yumz #cookingwithKara


That was my week.

What have you been up to?

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...