When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

InstaFriday again

Let's see, what did I get up to this week?

Lots of stuff promoting my business.
I burned myself while making dinner. OWWWWWWWW!
Sunday afternoon. 3 games of rugby league. This calls for sausage rolls!
This never ceases to amuse me.
Labor Day = family bbq dinner at Mum and Dad's. Glenn made beer marinated ribs.
It felt like a side braid kind of day.
I won a design prize for my team Christmas Craft contest!
Happy mail = happy me.
Easy quick dinner. Sausages, potato bake, and bread. Yum.
My shoes are shot. Like toooooooooootally shot. In desperate need of new ones. I found some! Good bye old shoes!
Pretty comfy new kicks. :D
If you're wondering what the kits are on my feed, this is what one looks like. Everything needed to complete 3 cards (except the adhesive).
Church morning tea. Late night baking. Raisin bran bars/muffins. Cream cheese cinnamon chip icing. YUMZ.
New charm on my Julia Rose necklace. :)

That was my week.

What have you been up to?

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...