When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

CYG Day 6

Day 6 - Books
Ever since I can remember, I've loved books. ❤
Gimme a book and I'll be easily entertained for hours. 

I actually got in trouble for reading in class in 2nd grade. I was engrossed with my book during SSR ("silent sustained reading" but we all knew it as "sit down shut up and read") that I completely missed the spelling test we had right after. My teacher asked where my test was and I had no idea there was one. As punishment, I didn't get to make the art project that day. A giant yellow butcher paper sun stuffed with newspapers. I remember seeing the other kids cutting out their suns and stapling the edges together for stuffing like it was yesterday.


Follow along here.
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2014/09/capture-your-grief-2014.html



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...