When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

CYD Day 8

Day 8 - Resource

Definitely has to be my husband, Glenn. He's been here with me every day since we learned our first baby, our itty bitty lil Julia died, through our year of trying again, through our happy discovery of being pregnant, all through a full term pregnancy, the birth of our chunkalunk lil boy Evan, through his crazy birth, resuscitation, NICU stay, and his death. Through all of the muck and mire and devastation and getting used to our new normal. I know plenty of couples split after the death of a child and plenty stick together like glue, drawing strength from each other. I don't know what I'd do without my husband! I'm not alone in my grief. It wasn't just me who lost my children. WE lost OUR children. Together we parent our babes as best we can, fumbling along as we go. #foreverlearning #whathealsyourheart #JuliaRose #EvanRiley #mamaremembers #MamaOf2


Follow along here.
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2014/09/capture-your-grief-2014.html



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...