When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Of all the convention centers...

In all the world...

My husband "the AFOL" is dragging me to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center for a Lego event. He has a newly revamped display and is exhibiting for the second time this year.

I'm a Lego widow.

I'm "volunteering" this weekend for a couple hours Saturday and Sunday. When I'm not surrounded by all things Lego, I'll be at our hotel prepping for my upcoming workshops or I'll be at the nearby Starbucks. Oh yes, my trusty Fiskars Sure Cut Deluxe paper trimmer and supplies are coming with me!


In return for this weekend, my husband is honor bound to assist and help run one of my scrapbooking or cardmaking events.


Come visit me..... And bring coffee!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...