When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Wedding!

I'm here in Seattle, wedding #1 of 2 is over. Soooooooooooo much fun being a bridesmaid again!
Bridesmaid huddle around the bride.
Rachel seeing her bouquet for the first time! Her florist did such a good job. Just gorgeous!
My groomsman Dex and I doing a quick practice run down the aisle.
I asked the bride if she was ok with me having my babies represented on my bouquet. She was. I wrapped my Midnight Orange butterfly necklace around my bouquet just above the twine handle. I tried to make sure in each shot that my babies could be seen.
The Bridal Party.
The photographers mixed us up. :p
My new sister! Mrs. Rachel Gillette
The original Gillette Four now with Rachel.
My baby brother Ethan, me, Rachel, my middle lil brother Erik, my oldest lil brother Kyle.
Original Four plus wives and husband.
The originals.
Walking down the aisle with my groomsman.
First!
Erik and Rachel with their siblings.

There's more pictures to come so keep an eye out!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...