When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pretty

My brothers and I are all married off now. Now I've got to do something with all our wedding photos. We're running out of wall space so a collage of frames it is.

Even though I no longer work there, the big blue box of swedish origins has a decent selection of frames. I found this one during a quick online search and I think it'll fit the bill nicely.
VÄXBO, Collage frame for 8 photos
I've got a pile of photos to sort through and pick for this one. I'm thinking one vertical photo of each couple, then one horizontal photo of each couple with the new siblings-in-law. I might have my husband spray paint this black to match the rest of the frames we have around here.

What do we think people? Look pretty good?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...