When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, July 05, 2014

InstaFriday!

It's insta time again!


I'll keep the wedding spam to a minimum...
We just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. It fell on a Sunday and we had our traditional Sunday dinner of fish and chips. We classy yo. ;)
What's a new citizen to do but celebrate her citizenship with a trivia pub night? ;)
You can see more of my citizenship ceremony on my insta feed using #ShesAnAussie.
A bunch of friends came out for dinner, triva, and a few stayed for both. I was gifted a bunch of goodies by Claire, and by the Peters. :)
2 family weddings are coming up. I'm bridesmaid for one and just big sister for the other. 2 dresses = I need a new bag to go with both dresses. ;) DFO to the rescue. Kate Hill DFO shop to be specific!
I love it when a dinner idea turns out successfully! I call this "loaded potato bake". :) Yum!
More errands to run = more exposure to get my business name out there. New necklace to the rescue!
4th of July = burgers for dinner. Burgers, baked beans, and leftover potato bake. Yumz.
Drinking Bundy Ginger Beer, wearing a new Base and Bling piece, flipping through Reflections how-to book for page layout inspiration. #SaturdayNightIn
Sausage cheese puffy dogs. Made For Hubby's Lunchbox aka Using Up Leftovers



That was my week! Til next time....

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...