When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Oops

It's been a while... time for InstaFriday!

We live in a rental. My inlaws own our townhouse, we rent from them at mates rates. I've just added more work for when we eventually move out.... I had my eye on this wall the first day we saw this property, our future home. I wanted to cover this wall in framed pictures. I'm getting there!
This was a good word in church this week. Amen. (I use the Logos Bible app.)
The days to my citizenship ceremony are getting fewer and fewer. Bring on June 24! (I get to keep my US citizenship while I get my Aussie citizenship. Dual citizen. Hello fun times.)
Winter is well and truly here, and I'm craving blueberries. I've got 2lbs of them in the freezer currently! Time to whip up some blueberry ginger muffins. Yum!
We have found a new trivia home. At a very working man's pub venue. With $10 meals for lunch and dinner, including a pot of beer or soft drink! Cheap! Our local club doesn't do trivia anymore so this new place might just become our local... Go Team Browncoats!
We ended up winning quite a few prizes this time. Raspberry lollies, wine, mixed vodka, and boozy lemonade. Not bad!
I've started a new photo challenge with my business. Play along and use the tag #30daychallengeCWKD.
Little things make me smile. Seeing my flyer up at our local shops.
Freshly filled salt and pepper grinders.
Free prints.
I volunteered my new friend Esther and I to help out in our church's office after Bible Study. We are envelope stuffing, sealing, addressing and posting superstars!
I've got 2 ladies coming over for Cardmaking 101. Woohoo! I love showing others what I do!
My long awaited package of new goodies arrived. One. Happy. Crafter. Here.
More blueberry goodness. Smoothie time! Frozen blueberries, vanilla yogurt, splash of milk, pinch of cinnamon, bit of fresh ginger, tiny bit of honey. YUM!
Time for some golden oldies. #tbt and #fbf style. Back in the days before I met my husband. Houston, Tx May 2004 - backstage before Third Day's gig
May 2005, just after Glenn and I had started chatting online. Atlanta, Ga just before another Third Day gig.
September 2006, Puyallup Fair -you guessed it- another Third Day gig! I took this shot. :)
Back to present day, Friday Night Footy = tacos for dinner. Yum.

That was my week! Til next time....

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...