When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Evan's 4th Birthday

Glenn and I both overslept this morning. Oops.

He raced off to work and I went back to bed. I woke up, bolt upright, at 8:38. I grabbed some clothes, EvanBear, and cake before meeting Jackie for a lift to Bible study. The ladies (my Scarlet sisters) prayed for me. Jackie gave me a lift home via Spotlight (had to get some birthday balloons!).


I got home, balloons intact, and had some lunch before showering and heading to centerlink.
 After my appointment, I came back home and found my husband back from work and asleep. I curled up and took a nap myself. We woke up around 6 and I got dinner started. Salsa Chicken and Rice for Origin Game II!
After dinner, we ate Evan's birthday cake and watched NSW win their first origin series in 8 years. Once Bianca had her happy dance, we cleared the table and headed outside to send Evan his balloons. :)

Happy birthday lil guy. <3 Mama Daddy & Julia <3


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...