When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Friday, March 07, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Lots and lots and lots of job hunting and scrapbooking and cleaning and cooking. Lots of scrapbooking!

You can see more of my crafting adventures on here. Photos from my instagram. I'm MamaJillaroo. I also changed my twitter from @karadavies to @MamaJillaroo.

Stamping fun
Brown sugar cinnamon apple cake
Homemade oat bread, toasted, spread with peanut butter
More scrapping
January 2014 title page
February 2014 title page
March 2014 title page
Oscars leftover lunch: chili on rice with corn chips
Brownies!
Ooey gooey yumminess
Stamping still more
Clean stove top!
Cleaning off the countertop
Reorganizing the cutlery drawer
Commandeering the coffee table
Iced coffee in a Princess Bride cup
Budget grocery shopping
For only $57.03! ($51.93USD)
An overview of what I've been cooking up
I'm searching for new customers still. Please please please help a crafty sister out! 
Send my website to a crafty friend looking for fabulous new supplies, storage solutions, and inspiration! Creating with Kara Davies
CreatingwithKaraDavies.ctmh.com.au
Thank you!

I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


1 comments:

Mindy said...

That apple cake looks divine!!!!
You just reminded me I wanted to make bread today.
Need to get off blogs and go do that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...