When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fresh

Thursday. Payday. Grocery shopping to be done, I'm all set to go and then the heavens opened. I've no intention of getting struck by lightning so I delayed my trip for a while. I found some closed shoes, grabbed my bag and wallet, put on my tunes and got thoroughly soaked on my way to the bus. Knees down soaked, butt soaked, bag utterly soaked. And I love it. You can take me out of Seattle but you can't take the rain loving out of me. I <3 RAIN!

I did my shopping today and it was good. Aldi my love, Aldi. Of my entire shopping list, the only things I didn't get were: diced bacon, italian seasoning, burrito kit, cream, yogurt, coffee, sugar, sourdough, and a jar of tomato relish.
I did get: blueberries, cheddar cheese slices, butter, spinach ricotta triangles, 3pk Turkish rolls, 2L lite milk, beef meatballs, beef burgers, chicken tenderloins, a rump steak, olive oil, garlic salt, spaghetti sauce, and penne pasta. For $48.60AUD ($42.80USD). Not bad!

Oh Aldi, how I adore shopping you.
My eyes are super blue here!
When I got home, I put my bag inside then went out to my driveway to soak up the good clean coolness. I even threw in a happy raindance for good measure.

Oh how I've needed this cool refreshing downpour! I'll be able to get some decent sleep tonight!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...