When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Everyday errands

Today I'm a happy camper.
1.) I finalized my January-March workshop dates for my business.
2.) I designed and printed my flyers.
3.) My favorite barista was on duty today.
4.) I tried -and liked- a new drink today. Mocha Java Voltage. It's doggone close to my friend Heidi's infamous HMQ.
5.) PhotoBoy was on duty today and my flyers were even cheaper than I'd budgeted for. *win!*
6.) PhotoBoy and I had a great chat about movies while my order was printing.
7.) My favorite Turkish rolls and dish soap were on sale at woolies
8.) My very overdue for a wax brows are now nicely back in shape. ($15 well spent.)
9.) My yogurt is on sale finally!
10.) I can have my smoothies again for breakfast.
11.) My buses were all reasonably on time today.
12.) Simple supper is on the menu tonight. Cheese&bacon toast with soup. Probably chicken noodle. Yum.
What's your day been like today?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...