When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last night

 My in laws are both teachers and tradition in their household is to have pizza for tea in celebration on the last day of the term. Last night was a slightly delayed dinner due to other plans.
Mum and Dad's tree got bigger.
I got through a few more pages before tiny tornado arrived.
Blisters from my shoes. Not a happy camper.
Look who decided to hang out at Nana and Paa's!
Operation 2013 Christmas Present Snooping Recon has been accomplished. The green and white one is for me. ;)
Ooooh, shiny!
The nieceling was out in full silly force. So was her new song learned at kindy.....
video
That's her rendition of Baa Baa Black Sheep if you couldn't tell.

She kept us all quite amused and slightly annoyed with her antics all night. (Shorty kept walking in front of the tv when we were watching her dad's vacation photos.) Oh goodness, this little one calls me AunnieKay or AuntKay ("ont" not "ant") and last night she played with me. Bear hugs, tickles, playing Bejeweled on my phone "dat phone go game?" and general sillyness. I think I've also converted her to the delights of Andes mint chocolate chips. ;)
She started out a white blondie, now she's going steadily more brunette.
Chicken pineapple pizza she'll eat. She can have all my pineapple bits from now on. Muahahahaha.

Turns out she's quite the amateur photographer. I think her dad's camera weighs more than her head but she can rock that Canon like I've never seen a 3 year old do.
This is serious business yo.
These are what she snapped of us. Pretty good! Straight out of camera, as snapped by my HTC Desire 601.
Then she decided that she wanted me to cover her in pillows and hide. I did and told her I couldn't see her and to wiggle so I could find her. My goodness this kid cracks me up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...