When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day came bright and early here. (Sunrise in December is around 4:50am. Too early for my taste!) After a shower and getting dressed, I made breakfast.
Honey oatmeal toast with butter and champagne strawberry jam, shortcut bacon, beef chipolatas, and two fried eggs. Plus an iced carmel latté. #ChristmasDay #breakfastofchampions #fryup #yum #toast #bacon #chipolatas #eggs #coffee
I wanted to watch the 2013 Royal Variety Show with breakfast but noooooooooooo. Somebody else put on Community's Christmas episode. (Killjoy.)

Last Advent calendar tag for the year.
#AdventCalendar #December25 The Alpha and Omega Revelation 21:6 #ChristmasDay #CreatingwithKaraDavies #ctmh #Offthepage
*Then he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life."*
Revelation 21:6
#NRSV
Breakfast dishes cleaned up, presents packed into my new birthday bag and one of Glenn's many trofast tubs. Cake, frosting, turkey, stuffing, butter and gravy all packed in a bag. Dad picked us up and we headed to his place. I had a big coffee and it was good. My babies were represented in photos today. Mama's gotta do what Mama's gotta do.
Once we arrived and offloaded all our food and gifts, I staked my claim in the livingroom nearest the AC unit. "It's cooler outside so no, I'm not turning the AC on." -Mum (BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS! WE ALWAYS HAVE THE AC ON AT YOUR PLACE!!!!!!!! -me) I snapped some pictures of the set up operations.
We opened gifts that were to/from those already present, saving secret Santas and absent family members til later.

And for your adorableness quota for the day....  my niece joining in the Christmas caroling.
video


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...