When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas 2013

If I could stuff my own Christmas stocking, I'd fill it with these...

A mini padded organizer pouch from Tom Bihn to protect my new phone from bumps and knocks while in my bag.
Another large shop bag (also from Tom Bihn) as they hold absobloodylutely EVERYTHING while I'm grocery shopping!
I'm not a very big backpack person since my Jansport died a few years back. I've had 3 packs from Anaconda since then and they just don't sit right. When traveling, you just can't beat a good backpack for ease of carrying in-flight essentials. I'm really tempted with this lovely option...
Or, I'd go for this fabulous carryon bag. Any time I can get away with carryon only luggage for long haul flights? I'll do it. My collection of TB bags is growing. So is my wishlist!
For our family secret Santa this year, I put down on my wish list a bunch of new utensils for my kitchen. In empire red no less. ;)
Ice cream scoop
Utility whisk
You always need a new scraper or two.
Flipper



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...