When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

New look

Today is haircut day. I'm really unhappy about the "stylist" I had today. She and I just didn't jive well. I'll not be having her touch my hair again. The cut is fine but her bedside manner was really lacking. Yuck.

Hubby and Mr. Kus are coming later today to see Elysium so I'm out shopping while waiting for them.

Today's adventures thus far:
-shaving both my legs for the first time in months (it's spring here now apparently, and my legs looked like my husband's)
-mailing Erik's birthday card
-coffee
-picking up an extra cable for charging my phone (I'm keeping it in my bag), cellophane bags for selling my cards, a little journal to pretty up and a new headband
-wash, cut, style & dry
-filled out feedback form on salon's website
-new earrings
-pick up lunch
-get quote for embroidering my business name on a shirt
-makeup trial: nude by nature makeup. Gold coin donation for makeup, benefiting the #PricelineSisterhood. Its a nice look but primer+foundation+blush just doesn't suit me. Fine for fancy events but not every day. #cannotwaittowashthisoff
-trying on and buying new shorts and shirt for summer
-ordering and paying for said embroidery
-coffee and eating said lunch
-running into Loren before her Euro adventure
-eventually diving into my book "Winter of the World"

What have you been up to today?

-Kara

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...