When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

InstaFriday

Yep, it's that time of week again. InstaFriday with Life Rearranged! I do mine on Saturday as that's what happens when I live 18 hours ahead of the Pacific Coast of the US. :p Without further ado, as I eat my dinner of chicken and red bean quesadillas, here's my last week in instagrams. I'm @mamajillaroo for those that would like to follow along with my adventures. :)

I'm 30. I got married at 24 1/2. I hadn't been to the dentist since I got married and moved down here to Oz. Lo and behold, not surprisingly, I have 3 cavities I need filled. For not going to a dentist for a good 6ish years, I'm certainly getting my monies worth! I had my first filling and boy does that novocain make spitting funny. I survived my first filling.
Why Baine, would you like a cuppa?
I used to have these types of hair clips when I was little. My hair is SO thick that they just don't stay put (the clips snap off repeatedly so I gave up). I saw this one in Woolies and tried it on. I like the design, I like the pattern, I like how it holds back my shorter hair. I bought it. So pretty!
One of our mates is holding a footy tipping game this season. I know his birthday is coming up and thought this would be a good gift. ;)
Our butcher often has specials in the frozen case. This week it was turkish garlic bread. For a dollar. What the hell, I get four! I baked one up for appetizers and it was delish. I'll keep an eye out for these again!
If you don't follow my husband's blog Thyme and Spates, he's an AFOL. (Adult Fan of Lego). Someone was a happy camper after visiting the post office!
Penne with italian sausage in a spicy tomato cream sauce. Totally making this again. #whyhaveInotmadethisforyears?
Watching Mad Men. Labeling my Close To My Heart foam insert tray. New label maker. It really is the little things that amuse me.
Getting ready for International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Big gold earrings and stickers. Obvs.
9/19 is my niece's birthday. She's now three. Holy.Smokes. That's gone quick. I made this card for her using scraps of CM and CTMH products.
And my attempts to be ferocious. Didn't work. :p
Let's try this again... ITLAPD makes me laugh. Especially when facebook has an option to change your language to English (Pirate). Yes, I did.
What does a pirate captain have for lunch? Iced coffee with fried rice of course.
Lunch was going well until I got this error notification. Boo.
This upset Cap'n Jillaroo very much. My mug was empty. More grog!
Found more grog!
The rest of me mateys arrived and we sailed to the little landlubber's home port for a birthday celebration. Me First Mate assembled a lil nifty workbench for the wee lass. She enjoys it muchly!
After the wee poppet's dinner, her great grandmother rang. The resulting phone conversation amused us all.
Dessert was devoured by the whole crew and the wee one insisted that Auntie Kay (me) be the one to bathe and dress her for bed. This freaked me out as I've not bathed a child since Evan's first and only bath. I told her that I'd play in the bath but that Daddy would do the scrubbing and nappy changing. She seemed ok with that. Her lovey Buddy looked very sullen that he couldn't join in the bathtime fun.
Quick recap of the day. (I figured out how to do screenshots!)
While browsing instagram I saw this. Nicole, I immediately thought of your lil one Avery. :)
That's all I got for the week.


I'm linked up with:
life rearranged


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...