When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

My new career

Since I was let go/fired/made redundant by my previous scrapbooking/papercrafting company on June 10, 2013, I've now made the decision to go with the new company.

I'm officially an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart Australasia! Please please please go check out my new website and shop away.

Web - Facebook - Creating with Kara Davies is my "brand"with CTMH and I think it sounds quite snazzy. Now I'm familiarizing myself with the new consultant website and getting a hang of things while waiting for my kit to arrive in the mail.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...