When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July so far part 2

After a more than agonizing wait (complete with AusPost's tracking being down the drain), my new consultant kit finally arrived! HOLY.SMOKES. There was a LOT more stuff in there than I thought. Woohoo!
I also ordered this cute little passport wallet from Kate Hill. For $4.99 on sale, plus free shipping all day every day regardless of order total? I had to get it.
My first stamping project with CTMH.
Another Broncos home game (nailbiting finish, down by 12 to down by 1!), another family lunch with my niece being a ham. Baking more bread.
Beautiful scenery around town.
Dinner disappointment. It was on special at our butcher in the freezer section. For $3 I thought it was a good idea to try. I won't be buying it again. Very lack luster in flavor and serving sizes.
And the make up. Honey Oatmeal bread toasted and spread with peanut butter. Yum. Sometimes dinner gets trashed and we have toast instead. Whatevs.
I've been clearing out my stock of CM supplies and making albums that have been on my backlog list of "projects to do". So far this year, I've finished: my 2009 year in review, my 2010 year in review, my 2011 year in reviw, my 2012 one photo a day, and my Jan-June 2013 my life right now albums. Here's some of my current pages that I'm really proud of. :)
Easterfest 2011, the great rainout
Erina meeting my mom for the first time and geting spoiled rotten. ;)
Evan's 1st birthday
Birthday continued
Birthday continued
My brother's wedding day
Reception and afterwards
Seattle day trip. I'd never been to the infamous Gum Wall til 2011. :p


1 comments:

FlyRedButterfly said...

I just googled the gum wall! How can something be so gross but yet so interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...