When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Mini crop

Last Friday, the AU/NZ Creative Memories crew on facebook held a mini virtual crop. 3 different challenges were given to participants: journaling, a card and a double page layout. The idea is to use the challenges and tweak them as need be to suit the materials and photos you have on hand.

Out of respect for the challenge creators, I'll not be posting their work here (as this is not my work blog but my personal one), but I will share my results.
My take on the Journaling Challenge by Lesley Sanders.
My first take on the Card Challenge by Maddy Dunster.
My second take on the Card Challenge by Maddy Dunster.
My take on the Page Sketch by Chris Lothian.
My second take on the Page Sketch by Chris Lothian.
This was a quick break from my back dating projects and some new ideas to work from in future projects. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...