When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Friday, April 26, 2013

A few things

Today is: Friday April 26, 2013 5:15pm
Where am I: at home in my sunny office/guest room/recording studio/scrapbooking studio
Wearing: Urbana 2000 tee (very faded from washing), comfy black dress slacks
Makeup: just mascara, Maybelline brownish black
Eating: earlier, homemade beef & veggie curry rolls, nutella swirls, homemade brownies
Currently drinking: a vanilla yogurt blueberry oatmeal smoothie. I don't like the texture or chalky aftertaste the oats give. (Yuck.)
Listening to: a random mix on Spotify that includes Jars of Clay, Third Day, Demon Hunter, Josh Groban, Sister Hazel, Lady Antebellum, Sting, The Police, Mumford & Sons, U2, Carly Rae Jepsen, Skrillex, Bruno Mars and Coldplay
Recent cooking revelation: I like potato in my curry, it adds a nice texture and bulks it out a bit.
Waiting for: the Mini Virtual Crop to start at 6 tonight. My husband to get home. Heather's new wallet to arrive in the mail so I can send it off to her. My CM shipment to arrive so I can finish off some albums.
Dinner: Butter Chicken and Rice with Spinach Ricotta Pastry Triangles.
Annoyed with: laundry and dishes never ending. Malcolm being voted off Survivor.
Don't want to do: check the mail. It requires shoes and a bra to be put on. I ain't doing it!
Praying for: a positive pregnancy test, a healthy baby and pregnancy, a perfectly textbook normal c-section birth and delivery, hearing a perfectly healthy baby wail. (You know, the usual.) For my husband to get his forklift certification. My sister in law D. to feel better.
Having fun with: assembling my 2013 PicFolio. #blazecolour (do you know how hard it is to put that u in color!?) on twitter with @ShaynnaBlaze.
 Wanting: pink cookie sheets and muffin tins for Mother's Day.
*HINT HINT GLENNJAMIN!
ON SALE CURRENTLY AT WOOLIES!*

My dad to visit sometime soon, haven't seen him since Ethan's wedding in August 2011! My Broncos to win this weekend, and by a big margin!
Fears: hearing myself sing, being recorded and hearing myself played back. I think I sound weird when I'm recorded. Spiders, cockies, any creepy crawlies. Never getting pregnant again. The usual.
Love: my Jesus, my husband, my families, my nieces and nephews. My job when I get work. Chronicling our lives in scrapbooks.
Next big event(s): Julia baby's 4th due date (May 2nd), International Babyloss Mother's Day morning with my SIDS & KIDS mommas (May 3rd), Broncos v Bunnies (May 3rd), Mother's Day (May 12th), Memoranza (May 18th), State of Origin Game 1 (June 5th), Evan's 3rd Birthday (June 18th), Evan's 3rd Heavenday (June 22), Our 6th Wedding anniversary (June 29th) among others....
Current view: the sunset over the hills of our city

What have you been up to lately? 
Copy/paste this and let's get a blog hop going!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...