When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Just another manic monday

 Its Monday and here's my todo list for the day.
 So far I've gotten the groceries, rebooted my laundry, picked up my CM box from the post office, checked the mail, rifled through my CM box checking everything against the invoice, put the groceries away, cut and pinned Lucy's cover and now I'm starting to sew it up.
This is what I'm rocking so far. SOLRUN and MINNA fabrics from Ikea. The gray Minna stripe is going to be a pocket for Lucy's accessories. I'll have a gray strip for the sides. This is the rough idea I'm working from.
Lucy peeking out from the side after trying it on for size. I've been itching to sew for a couple weeks now so I'm indulging while hubby is WOMADing it.

A few shots from the last week's adventures and then back to pinning and sewing. :)
Stripes.
Grocery run.
Dinner success!
New lip color.
Kids sunnies? But I want!
Sandals finally reunited.
Very overdue haircut. Much better!
What all the sexy housewives are wearing these days.
Bus station flooring looks like gigantic lego base plates.
Blind hairstyle ftw!
Oh yeah, personalized shirt time!
Opening Night - Round 1 Brisbane Broncos v Manly Sea Eagles.
I love this shirt.
Current bus fares. Ouch.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...