When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

InstaFriday

Its instafriday time again!

This week has been a very crafty, bakey, hands on week.

See? My bag was looking a bit nakey so I added some embroidery and pearl beads to bling it up a bit. All freehand drawn and sewn.

After mandatory paid training Monday morning, I went for a walk around the store, just for fun. I like this room setup. It would be really nice in my scrapbooking "mom cave" someday...
I liked this rug but I didn't measure our space before I came in. Oh well.
The name caught my eye.
Fluffy clouds at the big blue box.
More illegally dumped rubbish. *sigh* City council is now investigating it.
More crafty goodness. This time, a crossword of our names! Still not sure whether I'll frame this and put it on the wall or if I'll make it into a pillow... thoughts?
Frozen blueberries + vanilla yogurt + splash of vanilla extract + a small chunk of cream cheese = blueberry cheesecake smoothie. Y.U.M.
Part of a little piece I made for a couple that have just recently expanded their family.
Making my version of spanish rice for taco rice night.
YUM!
Oh baby, get in mah belleh!
This one is for mum, all our names.
Love blooms.
All clean and shiny again, thanks to Dr. Thai!
A sign seen outside the shop.
 More baking madness!
Homemade cinnamon rolls with ginger, cloves and cinnamon chips.
Homemade cream cheese icing.
Oatmeal bread. Delicious when toasted, buttered and served with baked beans and a fried egg.
Cooled, sliced and bagged. Come to my house, I'll feed you right. ;)
Evan's new Easter bouquet, hand assembled and wrapped by Mama.
My gumdrop hair clips by Small Bird Studios, now my shoe bling. I don't think Franchesca makes these anymore, but she might if you ask very nicely. Heads up Fran! ;) :D
Adorable little Easter takeout boxes.
Testing the pens at Smiggle and blessing some of my BLM mommas.
Attempted selfy outside DFO.
Happy Easter bubby.

 I'm linked up with:
life rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...