When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cover

I've been playing with this image from our 2011 Father's Day Shoot the last two days.
Photography by Bronwyn Hawkins Photography (now Wild Whimsy Photography by Bronwyn Hawkins). Location: River Quay - South Bank.
(These curved terrace/step things have a massive tree planted behind them. That's the location of our tree shots. BTW, this is the area of Brisbane called SouthBank. It is an "artsy fartsy" restaurant and cafe-laden part of town.)
I made this family tree page for starters...
Then I came up with this cover tonight. I <3 it.

Babies, you are in my mind every day. When I finish this family tree, your names will be on it proudly. Hopefully soon we can add your baby brothers or sisters names to it. (No, we're not pregnant yet.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...