When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, March 09, 2013

3 ingredient brownies (well 4)


Like any of us need another reason to love Nutella, along comes pinterest. I've seen Nutella brownies pinned quite a bit so I tried this recipe tonight. That's what happens when my husband is down at WOMAdelaide. I order pizza for dinner and make brownies. Sorry darling, (I'll save some for you). ;)
Mmmm, 3 bbq meatlovers pizzas and a garlic bread delivered for $28.95
Yum! Leftover city!
I saw this recipe for only 3 ingredients and thought I'd give it a whirl. I dug out my kitchen scales and used the weight measurements instead of the cup/Tbsp measurements. I scattered some toffee bits on top (which I don't really like but they work with the nuttiness of Nutella *perfectly*!) I baked mine in a foil lined greased pan for 20 minutes and it was just enough time. Your own oven may be faster or slower so adjust accordingly. I tested with a toothpick and it came out clean so I knew it was good to go. A quick liftout of the foil and a cool on a rack before cutting and I had super quick brownies. :D They don't rise during baking so a smaller pan will yield taller brownies. These were quite thin but delicious. Seriously, give these a shot!
Just before baking.
Tada!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...