When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Shorter

I've been taking care of myself and pampering myself on a regular basis by getting my hair cut at regular intervals of 6 weeks. I've missed my last two appointments due to extra shifts at work (I couldn't turn down the money, I needed it for bills) and have desperately needed a good trim. Now that my birthday party is over, I've gone and chopped a couple inches off my long layers. I've not had my hair this short (believe me, this is short in my world) for AGES! My one request was that my layers stay put (as my curly hair likes layers) and that it be long enough to pull everything up into a pony tail.

Here's a before:
Here's the during:
And here's the after!
Shirt BigW - Shorts (fashioned from old jeans) Lane Bryant - Necklace Origami Owl - Shoes Famous Footwear - Bag me (from IKEA fabric)
See? Short but still pullbackable.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...