When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Calendar area redo

Seeing as it is the new year, I've cleaned up my calendar area. Bear with me, real camera is hiding.
I made my calendar with Creative Memories StoryBook Creator 4.0 and printed through Creative Memories here in Australia. My work shifts and events are in purple pen, DH's in red pen and everything else is in green pen. Pens are in a magnetized cup on the fridge.
The red envelope underneath is where all our t
o be paid bills, event tickets, invitations, etc go. I got it from Officeworks, our local office supply chain.
The giant paperclips are from Smiggle.
Seriously, how cute are these clips? I originally intended to use them at work but I couldn't part with them once I used them on our calendar. I might have to get some more. ;)
The round fabric hanging thingies to the right are some cork trivets from IKEA (they come in sets of 3 called HEAT) that I covered using fabric from IKEA as well (a discontinued print which similar to this print) and brass pushpins from a dollar store.
I pin things that I don't want to lose or things that don't fit in the red envelope.
The filmstrip to the left holds our daily tasks from Flylady, so at a glance even my DH knows what household chores should be done on any given day.



How does your calendar area look?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...