When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Problem solved

My kitchen rug from Aldi is cute.
Adorable even. It was listed as "non slip" when I bought it but that wasn't very accurate.

I bought some non skid rug underlay from work and it solved the problem for a while.
I've honestly lost count of the times I've slipped or nearly tripped over the corners while cooking or working in my kitchen. Finally, yesterday I had enough.

I'd seen this pin a couple times on pinterest and thought "I could do that...."
I don't have a caulk gun or a tube of caulk so I decided to give my trusty frenemy the Hot Glue Gun a try.
I freehanded the pattern of glue and burned through about 10 glue sticks. I let it dry and popped it on my floor. Success! The hot glue sticks to my rug and grips my floor perfectly.
Why didn't I think of it sooner???




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...