When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Scene: 7 years ago....

...in a Seattle train station far far away.

7 years ago today I finally met the love of my life just before midnight at King Street Station.
6 years ago today he asked me to share life with him as his wife and I said yes!

5.5 years of marriage, two beautiful angel children, an international and a domestic move later... he still makes my heart skip a beat. *mwah*
(Even if you did order and get plush halfling/hobbit feet slippers from thinkgeek.com for Christmas....)  ;)


1 comments:

Dana said...

Happy anniversary of meeting! I'd love to know how you met.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...