When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How we spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day

Glenn's hobbit slippers.
Handmade Christmas gifts for Mum, Sister, Nanni, Aunty and Cousin in law. Calendar, pen, covered corkboard, handmade sugar scrub and chocolate sauce all in a handsewn bag.
All lined up.
Before.
Niece very excited about her lion hat from Uncle.
Husband with JBHiFi gift card and assortment of turkish delight from me.
New scarf from Nanni. Babies represented via my necklace. :)
Lunch table.
Aussies do cold meats and salad for Christmas lunch. To me, that's picnic food. I bring hot turkey and rolls. ;)
Turkey!
My scarf.
Gillette family traditional Christmas night dinner of turkey quesadillas "turkeytillas".
Walking in to work, I was greeted by this on Boxing Day. Water and hangover relief tablets. :p
Glenn's Han Solo ice cube tray and Solo drink.
Han in Solo.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...