When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gifts thus far

Mom is here and we're having all sorts of madcap adventures... including both of us getting hit on by two different guys on the same day(!). HAHAHAHA!

Presentage has included:
A new Shop Bag in Ultraviolet and a Large Cafe Bag in Plum/Olive! I am spoiled! :D Two new bags to match my Swift = HEAVEN! The Shop Bag has the same padded handles as my Swift which makes it a joy to carry, even when heavily laden with goodies.
This puppy was fully loaded!
And then we come to the gift from my baby brother Ethan and his lovely wife Andréa, my newest sister-in-law. A Mama locket complete with pink and blue feets, birthstones and a mustard seed. ("It's so you can always have faith like the mustard seed. You can thank Ethan for that. :)" - Andréa)
It's from Origami Owl. I've never heard of them as they aren't here in Australia. They're Stateside only. Absolutely adorable!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...