When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

30

Today is my 30th birthday.

Glenn gave me my gifts at midnight. (I was born at 12:31am.) I got a gift card to Spotlight and the most recent Lady Antebellum cd. (Yay!) I spent the last couple hours of my twenties reading my book and eating some ice cream. That's how I roll.
I slept in and woke up at 11:30. (No breakfast in bed for me. I'm demanding it tomorrow morning!) I got up, got myself showered and dressed, tidied up the bathroom, living room and kitchen, vacuumed the living room and kitchen and cleared off the dining room table. I was emptying the bathroom trash and our recycling bins when my inlaws and Nanni arrived! As Glenn is working til 6 today (boo) and the rest of the family had plans for the evening, I invited Mum, Dad and Nanni over for birthday lunch. I made pizza with ciabatta bread, we had cold drinks and then mudcake for dessert. I got another card with some money towards my empire red Kitchenaid mixer. I'm just about halfway there! :D Thank you everyone who has given me money!

After lunch we went through some photos and I opened up my Little People Nativity set. I don't know where we'd have 2 AA batteries so I'll have to get some later. Can't wait to see my niece come over and play with the set and to tell her the Story. I'm watching some good old home shopping and plotting which Lock&Lock set I'd buy. I'm drinking an iced carmel macchiato (homemade) and about to crack open my book.
Hurry up and get home hubby!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...