When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Politics as of late...

Nope, I didn't vote. Kinda pointless voting for things in a country in which I do not live *nor* do I plan on moving back to any time soon. I can't vote here in the country in which I do live as I'm not (yet) a citizen!

Even if I could vote for the presidential race/could be bothered to look into it, *none* of the candidates were people that I could genuinely be confident in with the running of the country.

I wasn't going to waste my vote in backing either one of them just because one was the "lesser of the two evils", so I just didn't vote, period.


And I'm ok with that.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...