When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, November 26, 2012

My 30th birthday plans

Well, my 30th is coming up pretty quick (Dec. 23) and my party even quicker (Dec. 15)! I've got decorations almost figured out, the menu made, invitations designed, printed and sent, RSVPs received, costume almost settled.... Now I'm finishing up some logistics (not my favorite part).

Here's some teasers...
The invitation.
The insert.
The "logo" I made.
First teaser of my costume. This is the circlet I made.
More to come after my party. For now, time to get on to making dinner. And then, more of Julia's cake for dessert. :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...