When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Dreaming

In my dream last night I was holding Evan. He opened his eyes, looked at me, recognized me, his eyes rolled back and he fell asleep. ♥ ♥

I remember in my dream I said "Hi baby!", he opened his eyes and looked at me. He recognized me, his eyes rolled back in his head and they closed. I'm not sure if we were in NICU or somewhere else but he recognized me. I woke up thinking "He knows me, he recognizes me! He knows I'm his Mama." and I woke up in a good mood.




1 comments:

Dana said...

Wow, what a wonderful dream. It made me happy/sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...