When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas

I made these 8"x10" images the other night as some of our Christmas decor. I like Jeanette at Life Rearranged's idea of putting Scripture around the home. So... why not having some of your favorite Christmas carols printed and hung around your home? I'd looooooooooove to rip out some pages from an old worn hymnal but alas. I've not a hymnal in sight, so I made these ones. The carols I chose are O Tannenbaum, See Amid the Winter Snow, and O Holy Night.



And just one more I made now... starring our beautiful two bubbies!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...