When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

What my afternoon consisted of...

Picking up printed invitations, ordering some more, trimming the inserts and assembling. All the while sipping on a cappucino and nibbling on a mini blueberry cheesecake. Ah, such is the life of planning ones own 30th birthday party. Yep, I'm a-turnin' 30 this December.

Invites, inserts and logo.
All stacked up.
Chopping away.
I made my invitations using StoryBook 4.0, saved the files as jpgs and printed at my local BigW (Aussie version of Walmart). I bought cards and matching envelopes at BigW too and mounted the invite inside, added the insert and stuck a crown logo on the front. Easy cheesy. I'm mailing them out this week. :D
The guest list is set, invitations assembled, envelopes addressed, menu set, color scheme set, venue booked.... Come on December!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...