When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today

My day started with my internal alarm clock going off 30 minutes earlier than I'd intended to wake up followed by a shower and dressing from head to toe in mourning black, pearls and my itty bitty diamond pendant, ironing Glenn's black dress shirt and pants, making french toast and coffee for breakfast, running out the door and meeting my inlaws for a ride to Brackenridge.

We farewelled our dear Wendy Bird (my husband's mum's very close friend, my husband's auntie when he was little) with a beautiful service and a lovely tea reception afterwards.

Leftovers for lunch at home and then a bit of a movie before Glenn went for a nap.

A quick cuddle with my baby bears and now I'm about to take up my sewing again.

A bit of an exhausting day. I think we'll order pizza for dinner tonight. Totally legit, right?
Black dress slacks, strappy tank and 3/4 sleeve cardigan, pearl studs and yellow gold diamond pendant.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...