When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15th, 2012

Our October 15th was pretty low key. We slept in (I missed the SIDS and Kids QLD remembrance day, oops), got ourselves up, dressed and sorted. Leftovers for lunch (fridge clean out before bin day!) and made myself a nummy berry yogurt smoothie. DH and I ate, put dishes in the kitchen and got ready to go put for the evening. We walked to our bus stop and rode to the local shops where we looked through three different op shops. No luck with what we had in mind though. We walked through some more shops and I found a couple things for my upcoming birthday party. A jaunt up to the local pizza shop to use my free pizza voucher only to discover it wasn't quite opened yet. McDonald's for dinner instead! (A rare treat for us too.) We walked to our local club and registered for trivia, enjoyed the night and came in 3rd after a several month break. A walk home and a sort through the laundry bin for our dark clothes as DMIL's very dear friend's funeral is tomorrow. Our clothes are laid out, the iron and ironing board are in place and breakfast is planned. My water is drunk, my medicine taken and DH snoring in bed beside me. Our October 15th candle was lit and snuffed, our babies remembered and spoken of


Our October 15th candle.
Our newly redecorated dvd shelf/mantel.
Not quite 7pm here in Queensland but I've already lit my candle as we may not be home tonight.
October 15th, my wave of light.♥ JRD ♥ ERD ♥ xoxo Mama
The only certainties in this life, death and taxes. I kid you not, this is an actual shopfront duo near our house.
Opshop find!
Oh wait, there's three more on the shelf!
These could possibly work for this idea for my party...
Free pizza!
After a couple months break, we went back to trivia and I got a new card! :D
Go Team Browncoats!

1 comments:

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Haha...those two stores should go in together on advertising!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...