When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

We have these red curtains and they need to be replaced. I bought these gray ones today. There's also brown curtains but I didn't buy them today.
What do we think? The gray curtains or should I go get the dark brown?

We don't walk near our windows that often so the pooling on the floor? It doesn't bother me much. We have "rental beige" walls, black brown or beech/birch furniture and fake cherry hardwood floors. We're looking at changing our beige couch covers to red sometime soon. Holding up a red pillow in store next to these curtains and a similar beige color, the gray curtains looked a smidge better than the brown. We'll see.
Current sofa covers
Color we want to change to.
Gray curtains
Brown curtains



1 comments:

LauraJane said...

I have the grey ones and I love them. They shouldn't really fade in colour because they're polyester. I had the white ones in my old home and they held up to washing really well, and look MUCH more expensive than they are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...