When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Confessions

I haven't read my Bible or really prayed for ages. (Bad Mama.) I just haven't.

I cleared off our "Erin's amazing table full of BS" (the hilarious name printed on the AS-IS label when we bought it) sidetable and wiggled it in front of our side window. Changed the table cloth and added some color. I picked up my Bible and my notebook and put it in the middle.

We're in the corner of our block of four townhouses so we have LOTS of natural light from our side window. I've been in one of the middle townhouses and they are so dark even in midday! I'm so glad my in-law's bought this end home instead of a middle.

Do you have a specific place where you sit down and commune with God? Does it work having a set aside place instead of wherever you happen to find your Bible? Do you sit down with a cuppa and crack the Word open and let it flood in?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...