When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Party party party!

It's been a big couple weeks for my family back home.

Mom's got a new job, Kyle's got a new job, Erik's been baptized, Andrea's graduated from UW with her BA in Early Childhood and Family Studies and Ethan's turned 22.

Party time at Mom and Dad's house!

The Graduate!
Drea with Ethan, Mom and Dad on campus at UW.
Getting that very expensive, hard earned piece of paper.
Well done Mrs. Gillette! :D
Drea with Ethan, her Dad and Mom.
The start of post-grad life begins...
Erik being baptized. Who has two thumbs and is a proud big sister? Kara Davies, that's who!
Congrats grad!
The Birthday Boy and Graduate Girl.
Ethan with his cake. (And Ben in the background.)
Good on ya Drea!
Happy birthday Ethan!

Oh yeah, I got my hair cut and bought my first piece of Queensland Maroons State of Origin clothing. GO QUEENSLANDER!
Courtney worked her magic again.
Fun and flippy ends. I just don't have the time or skill to do this on a daily basis. (If I did, I would!)
$50 for a Queensland State of Origin Rugby League longsleeve polo shirt? Booyah!
It was very snug when I bought it, now it's loosened up a bit.

1 comments:

Kickin' it Landis said...

Cute hair!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...