When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

:(

My Daddy is hurting. I'm all the way over here in Australia and can't help him get better. Can't go refill his water glass or open his medication jars or get him some chicken soup. :( Not cool.

From my mom via facebook: (yes, I found out via facebook)
Prayers appreciated for Chuck Gillette who yesterday felt terrible pain in his rib area. Went to doc today as breathing so difficult. Has torn cartilage of rib cage with severe muscle spasms. On pain meds and muscle relaxers in order for him to be able to breath deeply enough - otherwise pneumonia has chance of setting in. Either I jabbed him really hard with my elbow during the night -- or he injured himself while helping to move his sister's things last weekend and it just now showed up. We're really not sure. Just kidding on the first option -- there's no external bruising! But seriously -- he's not in good shape.
From my Dad via facebook:
Sheesh...3 Days stuck on the couch with rib cage muscle spasms, very fitful sleep a few Minutes at a time,.exhausted. Now starting To cough up stuff due To very shallow breathing which causes more spasms & pain. I appreciate All your prayers, please keep them coming!

Not fun when I can't help or distract one from being in pain and I'm an 18 hour flight away. Please be praying for my Daddy. It doesn't sound like he's having much fun.



1 comments:

Lori said...

Oh friend!!! Prayers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...