When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

What's in my purse - *Bare Essentials* edition

And now for what's in my purse when going out for the evening!

I'm heading out for a rugby double header and don't like lugging around my big bag to and from the stadium. The team bag has my water bottle and book, they don't fit in my purple little bag. It's from Oh Sew Cute, a local lady here in Queensland. You can also find her on madeit.

I've pared down my little purple bag to the bare necessities:
Wallet cards added to red planner
Keys - clipped to belt loop
Phone
Small wristlet pouch with lip gloss, soft lips, bandaid holder, hair ties
MP3 player and ear buds
Notepad and pen
Bus card and season ticket card lanyard
Sunnies
Family photo insert


It's a bit of a tight squeeze but it works.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...