When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, May 06, 2012

My daily routine

A sneak peek at the stuff I use on a daily basis:

Triple action toner. I keep it stored in my fridge, especially in summer. Try it!
Fruit of the Earth aloe vera gel. I *LOVE* this stuff.  It's generally pretty cheap and does the trick for me. Especially with living down here in Oz and constantly in the sun whether I want to be or not. (And I keep it in the fridge too.)
Maybelline Great Lash in Black Brown or Very Black (whichever is on sale). Classic and still the best mascara I've ever tried.
Avon Supershock Vivid Liquid Eye Shadow in Chromed Cocoa and Sparkling Amethyst. I got these as a kit a little over a year ago. I don't put either color over my whole lid, just like eyeliner for a bit of pop. I think they're discontinued so check your Avon lady if she can get any more. This looks similar.
Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Eyes Kit I have one very similar to this in the same brown, cream and cocoa. When I don't want a bunch of shimmer but want to look a bit more "put together" for work, this baby comes out of my makeup bag. Working at Ikea I can get away with a bit of wacky eye colors but I tend not to over do it... just not my style.
Fabulous stuff this! I found it on sale for a SUPER good deal and stocked up. I'm now on my last one. :/
Strawberry Body Polish. Smells divine, scrubs nicely and rinses well. Nuff said!
Strawberry Shower Gel. I bounce between this and the body polish. This is my favorite scent ever.
Strawberry Puree Body Lotion. Awesomeness in a jar.
Absolutely my favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time. It's unavailable any more in Australia which is NOT cool.
Until I can get my hands on the teatree mint goodness again, I'm a TRESemmé girl. Either salon silk or moisture rich.
Nourishine Lip Gloss in Sweet Raisin. I started using this for my wedding and I will not use any other lip color.
Kenra Curl Defining Creme 5 - Mom sent me some samples from the place she gets her hair done and I was hooked. I haven't found any places in Oz that sell Kenra so I have Mom order it and send down to me.
As you can see, I don't use foundation, powder, eyeliner, lipliner, hair dryers, curling/straightening irons (even though I have all 3 heat tools) or any of that stuff. I just don't need it on a daily basis. Now for special events or occasions, bring it on! Occasionally going all out is fine (but those that do it on a daily basis just look odd to me).


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...