When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Monday Madness

Yesterday (Monday) I had a long day. 9:30am-6pm as Greeter at work. Handing out upmteen yellow shopping bags, directing people with strollers to use the elevators and not the escalators, telling people that the escalator does NOT go down and is not an exit, that the elevator that goes UP to the showroom does NOT go down as an exit, handing out some more yellow bags, having meatballs for lunch and handing out more yellow bags.

Yes, I have to wear yellow. This does not go well with red hair. We all look like jaundiced blueberries!
Finally! MEATBALL DAY in the Staff Cafe! :D A lot of people don't like them but they are my favorite aside from the chicken schnitzels. I'm not usually working on Meatball Day so I love it when they're offered. :D
Then there was the customer who turned out to be from Seattle and went to Inglemoor High School that I ran into while greeting. Crazy huh? (For those not from Seattle, Inglemoor is a school in the Northshore School District while I went to Henry M. Jackson High School in the Everett School District. They're neighboring school districts.)

(While looking stuff up on wikipedia, I found out that this kid I knew is now playing for the White Sox. Go figure!)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...