When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding project

By now, most of you have seen my youngest brother and his stunning wife's wedding pictures on my facebook and here.
Their first anniversary is coming up this August and guess what I've been working on? Sorting the 1853 images I have from multiple cameras down to 484 in preparation for this weekend's Slumber Party Camp! I did a Custom Coverset through Creative Memories (shameless plug) a couple months back and came up with this:
I have a feeling that this project will go over the amount of space one coverset can hold so the other night I came up with this for a second Custom Coverset:
Honestly, could these two not be models?

I also came up with these that I'll use during the ladies getting ready section.
And this one for their first look.
So I'll be out of touch for most of the weekend as I'll be knuckling down and knocking out pages left right and center. I'll see you all when I get back! Now to bed as I've a bit of a crazy day planned for tomorrow.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...