When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Toddlers

It has come to mind that I'm mother to two toddlers.

Julia would be 3 this May 2nd had she survived my womb and Evan will be two this June 18th. Julia is turning 4 this November 28th.

Has it struck anyone else that our babies should be in their "terrible twos" right now?
Avery, Laken, Evan are all two this year. Innocent is one. Lillian is in the play group too.

So many of us facing our beloved children becoming older. Is it hard for you to grasp the concept of your baby becoming a "big kid"? I only know Julia as the tiny baby I birthed, no bigger than my thumb. I only know Evan as the newborn infant of four days that I had in my arms. I see Julia as a 4 year old in my minds eye and Evan as a little boy just old enough to know how to run.

Just a thought that's been rattling around in my head lately.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...